Friday, March 28, 2008

Survey

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? Around 7, that's when my body natrually wakes up, but it's Saturday so I rolled back over and snoozed for another couple hours.
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? ugg. Neither. tattoos.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? that one with Denzel Washington...? Big shoot 'em up movie...? he was a bad guy...can't remember what it was called.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Office, Family Guy, The Biggest Loser, PBS stuff
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? cereal. Then my cat drinks the milk and gets sick and leaves presents for mommy to step in when she gets home.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? marie

7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? too much to mention. almost everything
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Grace - Jeff Buckley. Greatest. Album. Evah!
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? focus. meh.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? lying

12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING?

13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Edinburgh, Scotland. Or anyplace warm with a beach. Ohio sux.
14. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED OUT LOUD? About 5 minutes ago. <---click it!

15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Old navy

16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Gimme a beach.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? 23 was good. So was 24. And 25. And 26 and 27. 28 sucked but there's always next year.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? FOOTBALL

19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? I have no idea who all is going to read this. HI!
20. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST: uh, methinks this was an email.
21. FAVORITE SAYING? "Your mom goes to college" "Whatevs" "I do want I want!"

22. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? 9.19.79
23. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? night owl

24. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7.5 but I buy shoes that are too big or too small if they are cute and on clearance. I'm a slave to fashion.
25. PETS? kitteh

26. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I finally got that popcorn kernel out of my teeth that I've been working on since last night.

27. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? a rockstar
28. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? poopy
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? DOTS!!!1!
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? daisies.
31. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? April 12th.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? I'm not telling you, internets!

33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my cat falling off the window ledge and through the mini blinds. She's a klutz
34.. LAST THING YOU ATE? this chocolate bunny thing from the BT's parents. the last of the Easter candy. *is sad*

35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no, but I did see a couple last weekend out in the country

36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green
37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? chilly but not a cloud in the sky. It was actually pretty nice in Ohio for once.

38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? diet coke is crack
39. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Hyde Park Grill. yeah, $$$$
40. SIBLINGS? one bro, one sis.
41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The first day it really feels like Spring after a long cold winter. Whatever day that is.

42. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? "Audrey" this disgusting ratty doll that I loved to pieces and carried with me everywhere I went.
43. SUMMER OR WINTER? football
44. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
45. COFFEE OR TEA? coffee, but I do love tea

46. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? neither

47. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO E-MAIL YOU BACK? they better if they know what's good for them, punks! (I talk a lot of smack, I love my buddies)

48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tuesday

49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? dust bunnies, clothes, tissues, a towel, some pillows...

50. WHO IS THE LONGEST FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD? Sara Cole. We were born two days apart and were placed next to each other in the hospital nursery. Doesn't go much farther back than that!
51. FAVORITE SMELL? burning leaves in the fall, new running shoes, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? rejection, being murdered in the shower, flushing the toilet in the dark (for real, can't do it)

53. SALTY OR SWEET? salty and crunchy

54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY CHAIN? who cares? really?

55. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 4. I can't believe I've lasted this long without going completely postal.
56. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
57. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3. Columbus, OH, Dublin OH and Edinburgh, Scotland
58. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? No, I'm awkward and standoffish. I don't come out of my shell easily but the friends I do make, I keep around for a long time.

No comments: