Friday, September 26, 2008

Facebook and stuff

I took yesterday off, if you don't count the biking. Which I do so I guess I didn't take the day off. Whatever, I didn't run and I'm ok with that. I think my body is going into shock what with all the healthy eating and all this...movement. It's grown accustomed to sitting in a chair for hours upon hours trying to figure out the relationship of

prediction : augury

The GREs are hard, people. But my butt is not so it's time to get moving. Today is yoga day which makes my socks roll up and down. I have a lot of kinks in this 29 year old body that need to be worked out and it just so happens that I got a 10-class yoga pass for my birthday. Yippee!

In other news, I've joined the rest of the planet and signed up on Facebook. Add me as a friend. Please. I'm desperate to look cool and I only have like 4 friends. No, I'm kidding. I don't just want to look cool. I want to be cool. And you can be cool too if you add me as a friend. I promise to write witty things on your wall and I'll send you flare. Go on, take a chance...

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=721237475&ref=profile

No comments: