Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More dates

It's going well with the boy. My head is in the clouds for the most part but with one or two toes still firmly planted on earth. He's not perfect by any means (who is?) and I'm trying to not let myself get carried away. It's only been a week and a half after all.

I've been having some great runs here lately. I'm not sure if it's because I seem to run better in the cold or if it's because the time passes by so quickly when you have a running partner that you're trying to look cute for (tee hee). Either way, my 1/2 training is coming along swimmingly. I do have to admit that I'm slacking a little on the cross training but that's only because I find those machines at the gym so daggon boring! I've even loaded up my ipod with all kinds of new interesting stuff to listen too, but it doesn't matter. As soon as I get on the elliptical I immediately want to get off. Maybe I should find some other form of cross training, huh? Now there's a novel idea!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

YEAH!! this is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering whose toes were dangling : ) Glad to hear things are going smoothly thus far.

Midwest said...

Yay, Kate!

Bill Carter said...

Glad to hear all is going well.. with the training and the new TRAINING PARTNER!

Best of luck, Kate.