Monday, October 29, 2007

The Wedding, A Report

I didn't talk too much about my sister's wedding in this blog, mostly because this is a running blog where I talk about running - not other things going on in my personal life. But pretty much all of my time and energy has been focused on the wedding from the moment my toe touched the finish line of the marathon. I'm not sure we would have made it through the day had it not been for my fantastic friend-sister Liz (pictured with me here) and her family. They are truly a blessing.




The wedding day was frantic but exciting. The house was bursting with family and friends and food and laughter. There were some minor hiccups here and there but I think my sister will ultimately look back on the day with nothing but happiness. Seeing her walk down the aisle was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen in my life. I know it's cliche to say the bride was beautiful, but she really was. Radiant and glowing. Afterwards, we ate, we toasted, we celebrated and danced our hearts out until late into the night.



I wish my sister and her new husband all God's blessings as they start their lives together.





1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great pics!!!

You are a great sister to have been so involved. :D