Friday, January 05, 2007

And on the Fifth Day, There Was Rest

Exercise: shoe shopping
Length: 1 hour
Pairs of shoes tried on: 47
Pairs of shoes purchased: 0
Weather: horse vomit

Hey kids. It's nasty outside. I had a scheduled rest day today anyway but I'd be hard pressed to get out there if I didn't. No luck on the shoes. I feel fidgety and anxious without getting a run in but I know taking a day off is necessary in order to complete the run for tomorrow. I don't want to burn myself out during my first full week back.

About a week ago, I signed up for netflix and my first movie came in the mail yesterday. I have an entire evening planned watching Chariots of Fire, giving myself a pedicure and eating some frozen yogurt.

Until tomorrow...

Goal for Saturday: between 4 and 4.5 miles, easy.

No comments: